Welcome readers,
I have decided for three reasons, to again start the blog. First, my friend Aimee has a freakishly talented blog which I love to read. So I thought, "If Aimee can do it, so can I." Second, I really should write more. Because don't worry that the 15 hours of homework every week is not enough writing. Third, the widget on the side, which say, "My Audience" once said, "Followers." And I thought to myself, why would anyone want to follow me? An obviously you....because you have gotten this far. But in all seriousness, I love my family and friends and it is fun for me to share things which have happened. As well as my thoughts and opinions about things in just about every subject. I hope you enjoy and if you ever want to write always email.
Science and Ice Cream
16 years ago

1 comment:
What I totally got a shout out! Thanks Joe! I need to update mine more too... let's make it a goal!
Post a Comment