Joe, I miss you and always remember you're the best choice for a book recommendation. I look forward to following your blog. Because of you I am a fanatic for children's and teen's literature. Currently I am breathing Shannon Hale like air. Hi to Alex and Grandma! Ann
I recently graduated from the University of Utah with a degree in Elementary Education! Because of that, I'm looking for a job. I also work part-time at the library as a Children's Librarian.
2 comments:
Joe,
I miss you and always remember you're the best choice for a book recommendation. I look forward to following your blog. Because of you I am a fanatic for children's and teen's literature.
Currently I am breathing Shannon Hale like air.
Hi to Alex and Grandma!
Ann
You have a blog??!!?? Why am I out of the loop? This is how we will stay in touch, whether you want to or not. See you at graduation!
Post a Comment