Monday, February 16, 2009

Check back with me in April!

Student-teaching is just a little taxing on the body. They never told me that I would be sick three times in two months when I signed up for this. But the student-teaching experience is going good. It has to be stress free because there is nothing I can do. But I am enjoying my students and as I look forward to the next six weeks I am shocked at how much left we need to cover.

The students are doing great but Mr. Warren is not doing well. I guess I need to go onto Facebook to keep an updated blog. Thanks for the support to my family, friends, and Alex. I have no idea how I would be able to accomplish what I have done without the limitless support.

2 comments:

The Simple Country Chick said...

Love ya Joe! Hope you and Alex feel better soon!

Murray Library Children's Dept. said...

Joe,
Congratulations of student teaching ande GRADUATION!
You make-a-me so proud. (to be said with an Italian accent)

Teresa
aka T.O.G.M.